- ScriptwritingWe look for the best soundbites and b-roll, and we write an editing script that nets the best story flow and audience engagement.
- EditingOur shooter/editor takes the script, cuts down the raw interviews and b-roll, and adds music.
- Motion graphicsWe inject the project with graphics that boost the look/feel and align the video with your brand. Examples of motion graphics include a logo animation, a name/title graphic and a fullscreen title card.
- Color gradingWe typically shoot in a desaturated color profile, making the raw footage look washed out and gray. We do this on purpose, as we can add more pop to the color in post-production. This step makes a good video look great.
- OverallYour time: 0 hours
When: Within one week of shoot days