- Management MessagesGot a message that needs to be distributed across management? Or need management to distribute a message to their teams? This is the ideal way to do it.
- Onboarding VideosOnboarding videos give new employees a sense of what to expect in the future. They often include videos with current employees talking about their experiences.
- Employee EngagementVideos are a great way to keep employees engaged and informed. Use these videos to update employees on important business matters in a way that they won’t lose interest in.
- HR Training VideosHR training videos are more effective than long handbooks and emails, and certainly more convenient, too. This may include instructional and step-by-step videos.
- Motivational VideosKeep your team motivated with videos showing the great work they do and how they are impacting the community and the causes they care about.
- Safety VideosSafety videos give you an opportunity to demonstrate important safety measures and regulations in a visual way.
- Training VideosTraining videos are a convenient way to train new members of staff and can be used for years to come and for multiple team members, so long as your training requirements remain the same.
An Internal Communications video project is utilized for internal communication purposes. These videos are typically produced when an organization is going through a very large change or introducing a big, strategic initiative. The purpose of an Internal Communications video is to gain the support of your team for this new change, strategy, or initiative. Within this video, you want to tell the story of how the change - whether it’s a new process, a new software, a new production line, or a new market - will improve the lives of the team members. This video will showcase the transformation that will take place and aims to get the team members on board.
An Internal Communications video project includes pre-production (messaging and scripting), shooting and interviewing, and post-production (editing, including adding graphics and music.)