- B2C.Business-to-consumer promos are everywhere and have been around for decades. These tools are a great way to show a product’s functionality and use. They’re also a great way to show the impact the company wants you to believe the product has on lifestyle.
- B2B.Business-to-business promo videos have taken off in the age of LinkedIn, as companies can develop great content and target their audiences with video production. These can be traditional product or service promos. They can also be content marketing tools that keep your business top-of-mind with customers.
- Small-business promotional videos. A promo video can be a great way to jumpstart a small business. It’s a bit of an investment for a small business marketing budget, but the upside can be tremendous if the content is done right.
- Large corporate promotional videos.Promo videos on social media are ubiquitous. They are a great way to raise awareness of a product or service at product launch or even later in its journey. Larger companies are also finding great success internally with creating an internal content strategy that kicks off a big initiative. Yes, they are costly, but what’s the cost when hundreds or thousands of employees aren’t on board with the new direction?
1) The Exploration Phase
We will spend time with the relevant members of your team, gaining a deep understanding of your organization, your target audience, and what you are looking to accomplish with your video project.
2) The Messaging Phase
We will flesh out the messaging of your video. This can include scripting and B-roll.
3) The Shooting Phase
Depending on the complexity of your project, we will spend half days or full days shooting.
4) The Post-Production Phase
We edit and perfect your video, including adding graphics and music. You will be involved in this phase, providing feedback along the way.