- B2C.Business-to-consumer promos are everywhere and have been around for decades. These tools are a great way to show a product’s functionality and use. They’re also a great way to show the impact the company wants you to believe the product has on your lifestyle. Our promotional video production services help you communicate with other leaders in your industry and forge partnerships to grow your brand and influence.
- B2B.Business-to-business promo videos have taken off in the age of LinkedIn, as companies can develop great content and target their audiences with video production. These can be traditional product or service promos. They can also be content marketing tools that keep your business top-of-mind with customers.
- Small-business promotional videos. Small-business promotional videos are a great way to jumpstart your brand. A promotional video that is compelling enough may go viral on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, or Instagram. It doesn’t even need to be a big-budget effort, either. If the content is good, a promotional video will increase brand awareness and put you on a good footing to grow your company.
- Large corporate promotional videos.Just as promotional videos are great for small businesses, they are extremely effective for large corporations, too. At Gillespie Productions, we work with some of the biggest brands across many different industries – and these big brands come to us for our sound design and videography skills. With our years of experience in corporate communications and broadcast journalism, we know how to create incredible quality videos that help big companies communicate with thousands of employees and millions of customers.
1) The Exploration Phase
We will spend time with the relevant members of your team, gaining a deep understanding of your organization, your target audience, and what you are looking to accomplish with your video project.
2) The Messaging Phase
We will flesh out the messaging of your video. This can include scripting and B-roll.
3) The Shooting Phase
Depending on the complexity of your project, we will spend half days or full days shooting.
4) The Post-Production Phase
We edit and perfect your video, including adding graphics and music. You will be involved in this phase, providing feedback along the way.